Eighteen Questions to Ask Yourself
- If I save as much money in the next 10 years as I did in the last 10 years would I be happy?
- Do I know where all my money goes?
- What is the best way to save for college? How much should I save?
- How can I reduce debt or save more?
- Do I even have specific financial goals?
- Do I make a good income and always have enough money?
- Do I plan, at the start of the year, to obtain and use all allowable tax deductions?
- Do I understand and take full advantage of my company’s benefit plans?
- Employee Stock Options: What is their current and potential value? Which ones should I consider selling now? What strategy should I put in place to sell them?
- Insurance: Do I need life, disability or long-term care insurance? If so, how much, and for how long?
- Do I have all things in order if something happens to me? Have I created peace of mind through proper estate planning today?
- Do my investments perform at a level to sufficient enough to reach all my financial goals?
- Do I know how to become financially independent?
- Do I know how much money I need to save to have a comfortable retirement?
- Investments: What are the best investments for me?
- If my investments in the next 10 years perform as well as the last 10 years would I be happy?
- Implementation: I understand what to do, but I am not certain how. How do I accomplish the next step?
- Management: Is there an objective professional who can monitor, manage and report on my portfolio’s progress towards my goals?
If you have answered no to any of the questions, allow us the opportunity to provide the answers. A secure future doesn’t just happen. We help you take control. We cut through the financial information clutter. And clarify your options.